Search This Site.

a death in family which created a hardship in another city?

by Shawn

My grandmother passed away and I need to move there about 400 miles away and take care of her home and her things.


California Eligibility Guide addresses this reason for quitting. Read it thoroughly. The usual course of action would be to first use FMLA or PTO, or unpaid personal leave.

Click here to post comments

Return to California Unemployment Questions.

} }