Search This Site.

Can I collect unemployment for being terminated due to not continuing my education?

by Barb

PA- I will be terminated from my job as a preschool teacher because I do not have a Bachelor Degree. I do have an Associate degree. I have been working for this employer for 25 years.

Nothing else has changed except for the employer's requirements for the job you presently have?

Did they give you any time to acquire the degree?

Have they offered you another position which doesn't require a 4 year degree?

Is any of this due to new requirements by the state?

I need to ask these things because quite often what is left out of a question might be relative.

Click here to post comments

Return to Can I get unemployment if I have been fired?.

} }