Search This Site.

Can I recieve unempolyment benefits from kentucky if i have moved to texas

I had to relocate to texas in may and I am having a hard time finding work so I wanted to know if I can recieve benefits if I am from kentucky??


Only if you had to quit and relocate because your military spouse was reassigned to Texas.

If you were collecting unemployment from Kentucky at the time of the relocation .. that's a different matter, but I couldn't tell from your question ..

Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }