Search This Site.

customer service representative

by Bridget

I worked at a call center and I was fired because of a phone call that I took. My employer felt like I was rude to a customer and since I had been accused of being rude in the past, I was terminated. I filed for employment and was denied. The letter that I received from the unemployment office stated that I was denied benefits because of misconduct.

Hi Bridget,

The letter you received is called a determination and it can be appealed by you. It came with instructions and you can also check this page at the Alabama Unemployment website.

An unemployment hearing is very often a necessary step to get unemployment when you think the state has denied unemployment benefits incorrectly.

Be sure to send a copy of the determination along with your appeal letter.


Click here to post comments

Return to Can I get unemployment if I have been fired?.

} }