Search This Site.

different address for overpayment after overpayment sent

by susan

What does one do if an overpayment was sent to an address on the website, and then a notice was sent later on with a different address for the overpayment to be sent to?

Seems to me if you sent an overpayment before receiving a notice of it, you should do now, what you should of done then.

Call the EDD and verify the address you sent it to receives overpayments also or find out what they do with payments when they receive them and of course try to verify whether yours was received or not .. and proceed from there.


Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }