Search This Site.

Filing Unemployment if moved from FL to CA?????

by CJ
(Temecula, CA)

I was honorably discharged from the Army back in 2013. I have not been able to find a job, applied numerous places got a few interviews but nothing. I have now moved from where I was living in Florida to California and would like to know how i can go about filing unemployment? Which state and if anyone has any insight or information please would be greatly appreciated.

Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Appeal Questions.

} }