Search This Site.

How to rectify Unemployment Blunder

My friend lives in Florida and was receiving unemployment. In spite of being qualified for the extensions ---which she filed for ---and receiving the go ahead from the unemployment office to file for claims, which she did while still being unemployed, she is receiving letters from the unemployment office that she is over paid.

The office says she filled out the forms for new claims instead of the forms for extensions.
Information as to what steps must be taken to rectify this problem will be highly appreciated.


The only way to rectify anything is to file timely appeals of determinations so you can get an unemployment hearing.

If your friend is receiving overpayment letters and I emphasize the plural .. I would say it's too late.

Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }