Search This Site.

I did not turn in my work search record and they have said that I am now ineligible for benefits. If I turn it in, even if it is late, can I get them?

I am drawing unemployment in the state of Missouri. I have been drawing extended benefits and am required to send in my work search record. My husband didn't mail it, (it fell under the seat and we didn't know it) so now they say that I am ineligible until I work for 4 weeks earning 6 times my weekly benefit amount.

If I mail them my work search, will they have to make me eligible again?


If it was a determination I think you will have to appeal it. Attach your record to the appeal.

Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }