Search This Site.

In Florida can I recieve unemployment for constructive discharge ?

by anomous

If so, what do I have to have documented. My boss has told several other employees he wants to fire me. Now after 4 years of employment he has changed my schedule from 4 days to 2 days, and the days he gave me conflict with my other job. He is aware of my other job, and I feel he is trying to make me quit. Not to mention he has not been paying us the Federally reg. min. wages. Thank you for your time

No way is this what I consider a free question.

File a complaint with the DOL for failing to pay the minimum wage.

Click here to post comments

Return to Ask Florida Unemployment Questions.

} }