Search This Site.

Kansas. If we have a checking account we pay our bills through, how do we get the money in the account to write checks to pay them?

by Terri Peterson
(Conway Springs, KS)

My daughter is on unemployment and says that the only way you get it is on a debit card. She has to go purchase something and get money out each time. We send our bills in the mail. Is there a way to have it deposited in the bank so we can pay our bills? Thank you

Hi Terri,

Have you tried going to the bank and asking them to transfer to your checking account .. from the debit card .. I pretty sure this will work.

Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }