Search This Site.

Receiving UI benefits from Calif and living in OR

by betty

I currently live in Oregon and I want to attend school in Oregon however I receive benefits from Calif. Since the rules vary from state to state would Ca or Or state rules apply when attending school? Please Help!

Hi Betty,

You know what .. I think you need to call either CA or Oregon and ask the question because .. usually if you live in one state and collect from another .. they require you to register with the state you live in for work and follow that states job search requirements.

But I am not sure about attending school .. I don't know which state laws would apply to that issue.

If you find out .. I would want to know though because you're not the first to ask .. and I don't think anyone has bother to come back and tell me.

I don't know everything by a long shot:)


Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment and School.

} }