Search This Site.

Receiving Unemployment/ moving to a different state

My question is: If I apply for California unemployemnt and start receiving my checks and then move to Georgia, do I need to re-apply in the state of GA or do I just do a change of address and have the current California unemployment check sent to me in GA? How does this work?


This subject has been covered and I know I have linked to the EDD FAQ's about changing your address.

Try using the search bar "Quitting to move to a different state".

Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }