Search This Site.

retiring early to take care of my mother due to her health.

Due to my mother's health, I'm retiring early to take care of her, I will be relocating to south carolina from michigan. Is there any assistance that I will be able to apply for? She's no longer able to drive, her sight is failing, and she can't do a lot of standing,bending due to back problems.


I do not have much knowledge about anything, but unemployment benefits .. so I can't help you with any other type of assistance programs.

Unemployment is probably out of the question though because it is a voluntary quit and if you will be taking care of your mother, you are not able and available for work anyway.


Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }