Search This Site.

tax refund while drawing unemployement

by john

if a person is terminated from their job within 6 months of the new year and is currently drawing unemployment can he still get federal tax refund when he goes files income tax?


I don't see why not .. unless you're worried about the tax return being attached for an overpayment ruling or you elected not to have federal tax deducted from your unemployment benefits and are now worried about this choice wiping out any tax refund you might of otherwise have had coming.

Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }