Search This Site.

The Edd made a mistake and I got paid extra 30 days!

by Robert
(San jose, ca)

My first check came for 43 days paid, because the Edd claims adjuster wrote the wrong date on the check. I got paid for extra 30 days should I give the money back ? And would they find out they made, a mistake?!

Hi Robert,

Yes I would contact the EDD and tell them I'd like to return the money .. and by the way I'm moving your question because when I first created a page for people to share stories about how they are surviving unemployment, I intended for generous people to offer their own helpful tips about being unemployed .. not to ask questions.


Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits FAQ's.

} }