Search This Site.

Which state do I file in?

I'm a Florida resident who has worked in Arizona for the last year and a half. I moved back to Arizona over a month ago and am amazed at the difficulty in finding a job. I need to file for unemployment and am perplexed as to which state to file under... AZ's website states that one of the necessary documents is a valid AZ driver's license or ID card. Can't seem to find any answers...


You moved back to Arizona?

If AZ won't let you file .. do it through Florida, they should be able to act as the go between and manage the claim for AZ.

Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }