because you have to care for elderly relatives in another state?

by Penny
(Cleveland, OH)

I lived/worked in California but now reside in Ohio. I had to leave my job and move here to care for elderly family members.

Was it on the advice of a physician?

I think it's best you read the CA eligibility guide to understand the topic VQ 155.

Click here to post comments

Return to Quitting and Unemployment.

Unemployment Appeal Assistance

Low Cost Qualified Appeal Coach

 Representation at an Unemployment Appeal 

Find Out More -   A Free Initial Consultation is Part of The Deal.


Search This Site

Eligibility  Questions 

 Eligibility Answers 

Work Smart News

Leverage for All Employees

Your E-mail Address
First Name

Don't worry — your e-mail address is totally secure.
I promise to use it only to send you Work Smart News.