Search This Site.

Can my husband collect unemployment if my job is relocated?


My husband and I currently live and work in Kansas. I work from my home office, but my employer is located in Oregon. If my employer is requiring that I relocate to our main office in Oregon, can my husband collect unemployment? My job is the primary income of the family, so if I am asked to relocate, that is what we will need to do.


It looks like it is very possible to me.

See KS 44-706(a)(4)

If anyone needs to know the answer to this question for a different state you find find links to all unemployment statutes on this page.

Good Luck in Beautiful Oregon.


Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }