Search This Site.

I quit my job due to health reasons my Dr. advised me in NC. I moved to SC to be with my husand. Can I collect unemploymnet?

by Ann
(South Carolina)

I have arithits in my right hip and unable to drive for long periods of time. My doctor advised me to quit after giving me shots for 2 years. Will I be able to collect benefits?

Hi Ann,

It would be NC that you should apply for benefits in and you should read the statutes to understand that you should be able to collect benefits from NC.

This is the section of the statutes you need to read.

The links to the statutes for all states are located on this page.

Click here to post comments

Return to Unemployment Benefits Questions.

} }